Well, I don't know if I'm going to book this year. I haven't booked yet. It's a bit of a bummer, between the virus going around (and may very well still be going around in the summer) , factoring in with possible layoffs in my school district (and since I'm still non-tenured, I'd be on the chopping block) , I'm not sure if I'm going to be taking the risk. financially, it may be a bad choice to book. on the other hand- it's my first (official) year as a teacher, this virus is annoying, and grad school is very tough this semester so a vacation will be much needed. I'm going to decide within the next week or so, but I know the clock is ticking.
top of page
bottom of page
I know what you mean. I've been penciled in since last Sept. for a trip in August and the car show weekend. Unfortunately, I'm one of the millions waiting to see if I get approved for unemployment so as it stands, I think it's safe to say my first trip will not be happening (I haven't officially canceled yet) and am still holding onto hope that going in September will still be a possibility.I can't imagine not going down at all and will be happy if I can at least take a day trip.
I do hope it works out for you. I understand the discomfort of uncertainty. I hope this all plays out and resolves quickly. Best wishes to all.......Warren
We can only hope. People need to be smart right now and stay home.
Ill bet it will be a memory way before July
Thanks guys...hope you're right. just want this nightmare to be over with. I'm 10 mins outside of NYC so things seem pretty crazy up here.
I hope all works out for you and you can get that vacation to wildwood. If people use good judgment we can get through this.
I think by July, Covid-19 will be a memory.